Tuesday 1 May 2012

Who is at fault?


STOMPer -Cabby Cop- was irked by the inconsiderate behaviour of a cabby who had stopped in the middle of a two-way road after alighting a passenger and refused to move off, even though the STOMPer was behind him waiting to move off.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Before I bought a car, I have been taking cabs everyday and was amused by their reckless driving skills then.

"Now, after I bought a car, I am even more amused by how they think they 'own' the roads in Singapore -- I am sure road users out there will agree with me as well.

"Cab drivers simply do not know how to signal, how to give way, how to read road signs etc.

"I decided to buy an in-car camera to capture all these as evidence to inform cab companies to send their drivers for refresher courses -- like SHC6266A from the Silver Cab company.

"From far, I saw that the passenger has already alighted, hence I slowed down.

"Then, the cabby decided to stop his cab in the middle of a narrow two-way road -- just to write down his earnings in a small notebook.

"It is rather dangerous for me to change into the next lane with oncoming traffic from the opposite direction.

"Even after I high-beamed the cabby, he choose to ignore me.

"I really have had enough of these nuisance!"


PS:
From the video and pictures, I don't see the cabby was in any way was in the middle of the 2 way road.
From the timing in the video, the whole incident was less than 30sec.
So I think this STOMPer just want to complain.
Sure end up kena left right centre one.






No comments:

Post a Comment