Wednesday 30 May 2012

Parents, pls look after your kids' safety


Dear Parents, pls look after your kids' safety.
Why I said this...
It is because I seen quite alot of parents allow their kids to play around in the car.
Your kids are your treasures, why put them in danger?

I met this type of passengers before.
They had 2 young kids with them.
The 1st parent went in the cab...follow by the 2 kids.
Last to enter is the other parent.
But the 1st parent inside the cab didn't get get the kids to sit properly.
So when the last parent also didn't get the kids to sit properly when got in.
I waited for about 3seconds after the door was closed, I started to move off slowly.
Next I know, they scream at me cos their kids wasn't in seat.
I don't want to argue back.
But I really wanted to tell them...
Pls look after your kids' safety.
Pls don't blame others for your failed responsibility.








No comments:

Post a Comment