Thursday 17 May 2012

Cabby refuses to return pregnant mum's ATM card until she cleans daughter's vomit



STOMPer Farhana faced an inconsiderate and rude Comfort Delgro taxi driver when she was travelling from Woodlands to Outram Park on May 14 at around lunch time with her 1 year old daughter.

Her daughter threw up upon reaching their destination and she immediately apologised.

The taxi driver, however, passed her a bottle of water and a roll of toilet paper, and insisted she cleans the seat up before returning her ATM card.

The next passenger told the taxi driver off and refused to take his taxi upon witnessing this.

STOMPer has lodged a complaint against this taxi driver of car license plate SHA3510.

The STOMPer wrote:

"On May 14 at around lunch time, I called for a Comfort Delgro taxi at Woodlands to travel to Outram Park.

"The taxi's car license plate was SHA3510.

"It was fine throughout the entire journey but when we were about to reach our destination, my daughter vomitted in the taxi.

"I told the taxi driver that I was really sorry.

"It wasn't that messy and instead of offering help, he passed me a roll of toilet paper and a bottle of water and ordered me to clean up the seat.

"He was so inconsiderate!

"When I asked for my ATM card back, he told me to clean his seat up first before he would return it to me.

"Luckily, the next passenger told him off for asking a pregnant lady and a crying child to clean his seat.

"This passenger then decided not to take his taxi and walked away.

"Because of this incident, my one year old daughter is scared of people now.

"I have lodged a complaint against this taxi driver and I am still waiting for a response, this taxi driver seriously had no manners at all!"


PS:
STOMPer should at least offered to pay for the cleaning if you don't want to clean.









No comments:

Post a Comment