Wednesday 23 May 2012

Did WP treat Hougang voters as idiots?










I usually try to avoid talking about politics.
Why...cos its a black hole.
There is no end to it.
To me, politics is a dirty game.
So its best not to get too involve.
I am neutral with most of my views.
But I do know that both side will accused me of being pro the other party.I like to state that I am not pro any party.

Singapore is my home.
I am pro Singapore.

This time too many pots and kettles.
LTK said some people sabotage them.
Than DC also got people said he try to bribe people to vote for him.
So who tried to sabotage him?
I will say this time, LTK and WP shot themselves in the foot.

WP stated they fight for democracy, but they don't practice it.
If Png is not interested in NCMP, why put his name for voting?
Isn't it forcing him to do things against his will?

If Png is so firm about his believe?
Why didn't he insist that his name be taken out?

Since Png is involved in the NCMP voting process, why did he said he took his name out?
Than now said people got his meaning wrong?
But his words were so direct, how get meaning wrong?

As for Yaw case, LTK suddenly stated that he don't know him well.
Is it possible?
As a leader, you should know whom you are choosing for important position.
As a businessman, your judgement skills also have to be higher that the average people.
If you know and work with him less than 2 years, maybe you can see wrong.
But more than 5years working together, you can't see if a person is reliable or not...you got to be kidding.
Or are you lying.
Or you like his sucking up so much that you misjudged.

So did WP treat Hougang voters like idiots?
Or are they willing to be their idiots?
You judge for yourself.
I not a voter there, so its not me going to vote.

Please try to know that no matter which country or city....
There are bound to be good and bad.
There is no perfect in this world.
The more you try to find perfect, the more you will never be happy.


2 comments:

  1. totally agreed, a thinking Hougang resident would never think it is right to spend twice tax payer money for an election on the right candidate to serve them, poor judgement as a leader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad still got alot of people believe he is never wrong...sad.

      Delete