Friday 25 May 2012

Can we reach airport in 25min?


"Can we reach airport in 25min?"
Thats the question this on call customer asked me.
"As long no traffic jam and smooth on traffic lights, should be able."
Thats my reply to him.
The place of pick up was at The Cathay.
When he was on board with his friend, he asked me to try to go as fast as possible.
The reason being thats the time he had left to check in.
He told me that he bought the ticket about 3hr ago.
Lucky for him, basically no red lights along the way.
Also on ECP got not much traffic.
I also drive within the speed limit allow.
Thus was able to reach in about 20min.
So he rush in to check in while his friend paid.
So in the end did he managed to checked in?
I don't know.
What I knew was that his ticket not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment