Wednesday 21 March 2012

Why argue over this stupid thing?


A cabby attempted to find fault with STOMPer Carol at a petrol kiosk for her parking too close to the taxi last evening (Mar 18). When a bystander came up and supported the STOMPer's cause, the cabby challenged him to a fight.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I stopped my car at a Caltex petrol kiosk at Jurong West around 7.30pm yesterday (Mar 18) for my two-year old daughter to drop off her dad's mail into the letter box as she enjoys doing that.

"I parked my car in front of a Transcab taxi and was about to head into the kiosk store when the cabby confronted me about my vehicle.

"He tried to pick a fight with me for parking too close to his taxi, making his vehicle unmovable.

"When I told him that all he had to do is just reverse as there was no cars behind him, he continued arguing with me.

"Am I supposed to park my car three feet away from his car and cause a hindrance to other vehicles moving out of the kiosk instead?

"He even challenged a bystander, who sided with me, to a fight and accused him of siding with a woman so I asked the bystander to let me handle it as I didn't want to get the other party into any trouble.

"The cabby even told me I should pay him for his time that was wasted; I told him, instead, that he should stay put while I call the police but the quarrelsome man drove off instead.

"My daughter was so frightened she was crying in the car.

"Is this the kind of cab drivers we want on the road?

"What if he lords it over a meek woman or a tourist?

"Will let Transcab know about this and hope they do something.

"I feels people complain too much over trivial stuffs sometimes, but this incident is ridiculous and totally unnecessary."


PS:
Two adults behaving like 2 small kids.
Fighting over such small matters.
Each believing each is right.
Refusing to solve such a small matter.
And now become a joke for all to laugh at them.
Haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment