Thursday 15 March 2012

When Cabby meet Mr Robber...& his wife


The wife of a man who apparently robbed a cabby caused a scene near Admiralty MRT Station this morning (Mar 15) when she hit her own child to stop police from arresting her husband.

STOMPer Donny, who took a photo of the incident, said:

"I heard screams when I was having my breakfast near Admiralty MRT Station at about 8.30am today.

"A taxi driver was apparently robbed. When the police arrested the robber, the robber's wife tried to stop the police by hitting her own baby.

"The screams I heard could be from the child who was hit by the woman.

"I found this out from passersby who witnessed the drama."



PS:
Cabby was lucky that he wasn't harm.
Robber was unlucky to get caught.
Wife tried to rescue hubby by hitting child to stop his arrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment