Thursday 1 March 2012

Pick up the same customers on the same day without pre-arrangement


Dear fellow cabbies, 
Have you all pick up the same customers on the same day without pre-arrangement?
Well, I had.
I picked up 4 customers again without pre-arrangement booking.
That day, I had to drive full day.
In the morning, I picked up 4 customers around central area.
I sent them to their company around Changi area.
In the evening, when I was at Changi area, I got an on-call booking.
When I reached the location, I realised that I had been there in the morning.
Soon, 4 customer broad my taxi.
And the front seat customer said: ‘Hey guys, we got the same taxi as in the morning.’
I took a closer look.
OMG….its really them.
So I sent them back to where I had picked them up in the morning.
This situation is so rare……still my one and only.

 Boy...if you think this was rare.
You be surprised with this next story.
I didn't encounter this...but one of my kopi cabby kaki.
He picked up the same customer 4 times in the same day.
He was surprised...so was this customer.

How true is this story?
I don't know.
Fate is a strange thing.
Unless you encounter it...or else you won't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment