Sunday 18 March 2012

Cleaner aunty's story


Today pick up a cleaner aunty customer.
She asked if $8 was enough for a ride from Bayshore to Tampines.
I asked her which part of Tampines.
After she told me, I said might be short of some lose changes.
But in my mind, I already made up my mind not to accept her full fare.
So I drove her.
Along the way, she told me about she would take bus if not for rushing home.
And also her sons going back to camp.
She had 5 sons.
1st son passed away.
3rd and 4th son currently in NS.
5th son still studying.
2nd son is a pilot.
He never help to look after the family.
And he sever ties with her because of their HDB flat.
Till now they got no contacts.
So when the meter hit $6, I stopped it.

PS:
How true is this, I don't know.
But I know its stupid to sever ties with parents over money.

No comments:

Post a Comment