Wednesday 28 March 2012

VIP customer....

Today got a 'special' booking.
The customer is CDG's VIP customer.
CDG really keep track of all their booking jobs...especially VIP ones.
I picked up the VIP customer on time.
Started the meter and moved off.
About 5min into the journey, I got a call from CDG call centre.
The lady asked me if I had picked up the customer.
I said yes and already on the move.
She said that the system still stated no pickup yet.
She asked if I had on meter.
I said yes.
She said strange.
After that, I took a look at the screen.
There was a cross on the cashless sign.
But since I was still driving, I decided to rectified after the customer left.
So she tell me to on the meter again after the customer alighted.
But after way through, I discover that the cross disappeared.
So I called the call center.
The lady said its on, so no more worries.

PS:
This proved that CDG had almost all control over the hirer.
The CDG call booking service is their main business.
Or else they won't be so nice to call and check if you

No comments:

Post a Comment