Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hotel private taxi queue?


he concierge at Royal Plaza Scotts barred STOMPer Jaslin from taking a cab at the hotel's 'private' taxi queue as she was not a guest of the hotel, despite the fact that she was carrying her baby and it was raining.

Said the STOMPer:

"I went to the Royal Plaza Scotts to enquire about hosting my baby's first birthday party.

"When I was leaving, the concierge would not let me get a taxi because I was not considered a guest of the hotel since my visit was only for an enquiry.

"Firstly, the hotel is operating on a public street and taxis are considered public transportation.

"Legally, they have no right to dismiss people from queuing up for public transportation.

"Secondly, this hotel only considers you worthy if you have spent some money today.

"I guess me patronising their buffets did not count.

"I was carrying my 12 month old baby and it was raining.

"This is the level of service in a supposedly service oriented business.

"Would I give them any future business? No way!"


PS:
With the revolution of internet, there is no hiding anymore.
I know that sooner or later this will come out.
Are our society going backwards?
This is really stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment