Wednesday 7 March 2012

Is this cabby on Stomp totally at fault?



STOMPer Dat Mago caught this taxi driver on camera. swerving into his lane recklessly to pick up a passenger.
When confronted, the cabby challenged the STOMPer to issue him with a 'fine'.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was sending my wife to work, with my 2 children, when this taxi driver dangerously cut into my lane to pick up a passenger who flagged him down.

"Luckily, I managed to jam the brakes although it caused me to skid a little bit.
The car behind nearly knocked into me as well thanks to this driver.

"To make matters worst, he even said to me, 'fine me lah. What the hell, man'.

"Luckily, I have a dashboard installed to record this incident.

"So, taxi drivers, please don't jeopardize the lives of other people!"




Just my neutral views:
To this taxi uncle,
Try to be more careful.
Also no need to argue. 
It will only make matter worst.

To this STOMPer,
 Maybe you forget to check your blind spot before you speed up.
 Also no need to argue.
Learn to live and let live.

No comments:

Post a Comment