Sunday 11 March 2012

Carrot head or Player?


I am wondering whether those players in the flirting scene are really players or carrot head?
If you think I only talking about the guy players only...you are wrong.
I am talking about both guy and gal players.
Why am I talking about it?
Cos recently I been having players and their 'preys' as customers.
Sometimes they are together, sometimes only one party.
So from what they chat, you will be able to know the relationship.
The fun part is when the so call preys came together to chat.
So in the end, who is the player or who is the prey?

Here were the conversion between 2 KTV gals.
Let state them as 1 and 2.
1: How much you think we can earn today?
2: Around $150-$200.
1: So your suitor A coming today?
2: Yes, he called me just now. How about yours?
1: No, but suitor C coming. Suitor B brought me out this morning.
2: Haha...My suitor D just bought me a LV bag yesterday. Suitor E just passed me $300 today.
 1: Suitor F trying to play mind games with me.
2: Haha...So you also play with him?
1: Yes, I didn't contact him for 3 weeks and he contacted me after that.

This is just part of their conversion.
So really wonder how many sugar daddies/mommies each of these people have?
No wonder so many these people love to come to Singapore to 'earn' money.
Even they know they are taking a risk coming here.
So those human rights reports about people being forced to prostitution.
Are they really being forced or they enter willingly?
And these so call players...are they willingly be carrot head?

PS: 
I did sent a lady customer to pick up her toy boy and to their party area.
So nowadays, even the gals play too.

No comments:

Post a Comment