Tuesday 10 April 2012

Pump air incident


STOMPer Shirley was frustrated to see a taxi driver cutting the queue at a ESSO petrol station along Bedok North Road via the No Entry exit on April 6 and acting as if he was there first.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was in the queue to pump air for my car when a TIBS taxi cut the queue via the 'No Entry' exit from the other side of the petrol station. This is not the first time I have seen this as other cars have been using the 'No Entry' exit to cut the queues at petrol stations.

"Anyway, the taxi driver proceeded to pump air for his taxi and was oblivious of me although I came out of my car, stared at him and took photo of him. It was as though he was there in the first place! From the photos, you can see that he was in the same direction as the 'No Entry' sign.

"I am frustrated by his behaviour. He poses a potential hazard for all the people at the petrol station by violating the 'No Entry' sign. What if there's a collision?

"I have sent my feedback to TIBS and Esso. I hope they can look into this issue and rectify a potential hazard."


PS:
Stomper Shirley might had got the petrol station wrong.
From the photo, it should be SPC and not Esso.
So who is right?
I don't know.
Only they will know.

2 comments:

  1. TIBS....oh my goodness.. Stomper still lives in 90s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why you said this?
      What about it in the 90s?

      Delete