Wednesday 18 April 2012

Cabby parks at Woodlands taxi stand



STOMPer tybalt wonders if cabbies are allowed to park their vehicles at a taxi stand after a cabby stopped at a stand in Woodlands Central for at least 30 minutes, causing inconvenience to other cabbies earlier today (Apr 15).

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was at the taxi stand near the Woodlands Civic Centre earlier today (Apr 15) when I came across this taxi parked there.

"The cab was parked there for at least half an hour and blocked other taxis from coming in to pick passengers up. There was one cabby who had to reverse out of the lane as he couldn't go past the parked taxi.

"The driver of the parked taxi finally came out When I was at the front of the queue, with another taxi coming in behind to pick my wife and I up.

"What made matters worst to me was that he drove off without even asking passengers behind me if any of them wanted to board his cab.

"I'm confused as to whether or not taxis are allowed to park at a taxi stand. The sign at the taxi stand did say that no waiting or parking is allowed unless it is a taxi but this doesn't seem right."


PS:
Dear fellow cabbies, please be more careful.
Nowadays, majority of hand-phone have camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment