Sunday 29 April 2012

My 2nd outstation

My 2ndoutstation is from 18-22Apr.
The location is ShenZhen, China.
Flight time is early morning 6.30am at Changi Terminal 1.
Took Jetstar to HK and transfer to car ride to ShenZhen. 
Came back via car ride to Chek Lap Kok airport by Jetstar too.



Flight

Whole journey was by Jetstar.
Reached HK in about 3hrs30min.
The returned flight was much longer than expected.
I was in Singapore airspace for 30min before the plane landed.
Cost: 
The cost is quite reasonable for 2 way which include tax.
Service: 
The service is quite ok for budget. 

PS: 
I slept through most of the flight again.




Hotel
This is another hotel I stayed in ShenZhen.
Its call Jinn Express.
I will rate it between 2-3 star hotel.





Cost:
Price for normal time is about rmb238 per day.
But this time I was there, the price is higher.
Cos of that time got a medical exhibition.
Room:
As you can see from the photo, the its not bad for that price.
But the aircon really need upgrade. 
(must be suay, always get  bad aircon)

PS:
Overall not a bad room.
At least no basin beside the bed.

Here are some view photos from the hotel room.
 
 
 
 
 
 




Here are some of the ShenZhen Metro station photos.
 



There are some more photos at My WeiBo...我的微博 18-22Apr2012


















No comments:

Post a Comment