Friday 24 August 2012

Taxi passenger disgusted by messy and oil-stained boot of cab that needs a wash



STOMPer Azleen was surprised that a taxi driver assisted her when she flagged his cab, but was appalled to see that his boot was dirty and messy. He also told her she had too many items and could not fit all inside his boot.

Said the STOMPer:

"So surprised on such a rare occasion a taxi driver will come out to help me with my purchases.

"However this driver told me I had too many things.

"When he opened the back of his cab, it was filled with old newspapers and oil bottles and all the papers are oil-stained.

"He told me I had to put some of my things in front, and my mum, three kids, including one infant are already seated inside the cab.

"The appearance of his cab is already so filthy, I needn't say more about the inside.

"It's so dusty and we dirtied our hands when we opened and closed the door.

"We alighted from this taxi about 3pm on Aug 23 in Yishun."


PS:
STOMPer can choose not to take the cab.
So why take?
So you can STOMP? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment