Friday 3 August 2012

Patient cabby helped injured passenger


EARLY last month, I was hurt while playing basketball in school. A friend hailed a SilverCab to take me home. I was in pain and boarding the taxi from a wheelchair was tortuous.
But taxi driver Imran Jarudin was patient, smiled and told me to take my time. In the taxi, I had to lie down across the back seat because of the pain. He drove slowly and negotiated the traffic-slowing humps on the road carefully.
When I reached home, it took me an hour to alight from the taxi to a chair that my waiting mother had brought. But Mr Imran did not complain. Instead he repeatedly advised me to take my time.
I thank him for his helpfulness and unyielding patience. My injury turned out to be a bone fracture, which landed me in hospital for two weeks.

Yang ShaoXuan




PS:
A Forum letter commending cabby.
Hope more good than bad letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment