Thursday 23 August 2012

Praise for cabby...Mr Selvam



A taxi driver, named Mr Selvam, has been commended by STOMPer Az for going out of his way to return a mobile phone to his friend after he had dropped it in the cab.

The STOMPer wrote:

"My friends were visiting Singapore and one of them left his cellphone in a taxi.

"The taxi driver, Mr Selvam, called me -- as my number was the last dialed number on the phone -- and asked for our current location so that he may pass the phone to us.

"We offered to go to his place but instead, he went out of his way to drive from Serangoon to the restaurant we were at in Orchard late at night to return the phone to my friend.

"My friend tried to offer him a reward but he refused it, saying that this was a good deed 'from one human being to the other'.

"Needless to say, my friends are going back home with one more excellent memory of Singapore."


PS:
There are always good and bad people around.
Same for the people.
Its your own luck.
You lucky, meet a good one.
If not, good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment