Sunday 8 July 2012

STOMPer gets no show from 'on call' cabs not once but twice



STOMPer Kai Long is frustrated at calling for a Trans Cab taxi on two separate occassions, only to get a no show from the taxis both times.

He wrote:

"This is the second time I have faced this problem. I called a cab from Trans Cab, and was informed that the cab would arrive in 5 minutes.

"15 minutes later, the cab still had not arrived, so I called the service centre. The answer from them was: 'So sorry, the driver never answer the call, will send you another cab.'

"While waiting, we saw the cab that we called just pass by in front of us with a female passenger inside, but I am a male. When I called the service center, the cab still had not been flagged down.

"So we made a complaint, but they didn't accept our complaint because we could not provide a full car plate number of the cab we had called. This was a month ago.

"This morning, July 6 2012. it happened again!!! It took place at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 main road. This time, we marked down the car plate number. Again, the same incident and situation took place at the same location!

"So we complained again and they promised to get back to us within 5to 10 working days. I hope they really will get back to us for this second incident!"


PS:
I don't what had happened to STOMPer.
Cos don't know full story.
But I do know that I everyday at least meet with 2 on call customers fly plane.
Even within 3min or already reached the place, no show means no show.

No comments:

Post a Comment