Sunday 15 July 2012

Cabby saves passenger needless hassle



I COMMEND Comfort taxi driver Sim Inn Tiong, driving taxi number SHA1860C, for his honesty.
Last month, I boarded his taxi and alighted at Victoria Street near the Singapore Management University (SMU). In my hurry, I left my wallet in the taxi.
I realised it was missing shortly after alighting. 
After my errands at SMU, I wanted to lodge a police report and call my credit card company to suspend my credit line.
Fortunately, Mr Sim telephoned the university and informed my colleague that he had found my wallet and was waiting nearby for me to collect it.
All this took place within 10 minutes. 
Mr Sim's prompt action saved me the inconvenience of lodging a police report.
Richard Mak


PS:
Another letter from customer praising an honest cabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment