Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cabby starts fare meter only at 6pm so he can charge me more



STOMPer Kiat Ming says the driver of a cab he took from Changi Airport waited till the 25% surcharge kicked in at 6pm to switched on the meter, even though the STOMPer had boarded the cab before 6pm.

Wrote the STOMPer:

"I boarded a Trans Cab taxi from Singapore Changi Airport on 1st July 2012 5.58pm.

"The Trans Cab taxi driver purposely started the cab meter at 6.00pm sharp because there will be a 25% surcharge on top of the flag down fare.

"I did question the driver about why he did not start the meter immediately but waited till 6pm.

"His reply to me was: "Why just now you didn't ask me to start the meter? Just a few cents extra only."

"From his reply, I can be sure that he is doing this on purpose and trying to get extra money from customers. I wrote in to complain to Trans Cab, but have not received a reply."



PS:
Another black sheep causing trouble.
Why they don't learn?
Now with social media, people can get famous very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment