Wednesday 24 October 2012

Lessons to learn from HK's public transport system?



I believe every city will have their own pro and con.
Every city will have their own systems.
Worked for this city doesn't mean it will worked for another city.
I wonder if the writer only see the good of Hong Kong but only the bad of Singapore?
I can't comment on their taxis cos I never take it before.
But their MTR, I had.
Basically, from what I had experienced, I doubt they got non peak hour.
I had taken on a Sunday early morning about 8am.
I took the train from Lou Hu, one of the 1st train stop of 1 of the line.
And from the 2nd stop onwards, the train became more and more crowded.
As I was going to Central, I had to changed 2 lines to get there.
And all the ways was like peak hour crowds in Singapore.
The distance was like going from Pasir Ris to Boon Lay in Singapore.
And the fare was like S$6+.
So its much more expensive than Singapore.
Just remember there will always good and bad for every cities and things.
Thus, no such thing as perfect.
So don't be one sided.
Or else your life will always be DIFFICULT.
So its one's choice to be happy or sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment