Wednesday 31 October 2012

Is double checking consider rude?


Got a current call which was nearby where I am.
Reached pickup location in 1min, pressed call for passenger.
3min passed and not passenger show up.
Suddenly, a lady flag at me.
She said she the one.
But I decided to double confirm.
Why?
The reason being, the customer's for the call is a dialect surname.
But the lady don't look Chinese and she sounded like Filipino.
But wait, Caucasians also have this surname too.
But she don't looked or sounded like Caucasian.
But this double confirmation turned turned out to be a bad idea.
She said that I am rude to ask her.
She called the call centre and complained.
Even after I sent her to her destination, she still said I am rude.
Even I had kept quiet through the journey.
After she alight, there was a Caucasian lady wanted to take my cab.
She told her not to take, cos I got bad attitude.
But this lady still decided to take.
The Caucasian lady asked me what happened.
And I told her.
After hearing the story, she felt that lady over reacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment