Sunday 14 October 2012

6 kids, her God's gift


Got a current call from a lady.
When I got there, she asked me 'is it ok to take her since she got 6 kids with her'.
Well, since 2 kids = 1 adult, its ok.
She said its quite difficult for her to get a cab because of it.
I was surprised when she told me that all 6 kids are hers.
Its really very rare to see family with 4 kids, let alone 6.
As we chat, she said her kids are God's gift to her.
Why, cause most of them were unexpected.
Even her doctor was surprised too.
Both her husband and her, faithful to their religion, believed that kids are God's gift.
Good for them, and I salute them!

So with kids, if you want them, no matter how hard, you will want them.
If you don't, no matter give what, you will also don't want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment