Wednesday 22 February 2012

You should visit New Orleans, USA


Yesterday while working as cabby...I picked up a customer from New Orleans, USA.
Nice person, no air.
Start chatting with me once he boarded the cab.
He said that its like going back to New Orleans.
Why?..cos these few days' weather were like the last few days he was in New Orleans.
He went on to intro New Orleans to me.
This is not a big city like New York.
Its a much smaller city than Singapore.
Lastly, he happily talked about Carnivals in New Orleans.
He talked a one that most guys will love it.
The Carnival is New Orleans Mardi Gras.
Why will most guys love it?
Don't know if its true.
He said during it, you can throw beads at the gals, and they will show their breast to you.
Since I never been there before, I don't know.
So if anyone been to New Orleans or attended this carnival, pls verify.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment