Wednesday 1 February 2012

Really lucky to avoid an accident


No one like to be involve in an accident.
Especially to cabbies.
Even not in the wrong, but the lost of income is big.
And the lost of income seldom can be claim in full.
The video was taken from the camera installed on the taxi I am driving.
I was ferrying a customer west bound on PIE.
I was at lane 1 traveling around 90km/hr.
As can see, lane 1 was quite clear.
When see on lane 2, there were 2 black cars.
After I was going to over take the front 1 of the 2.
Without signaling, he filter right.
I quickly jam brake and sound the horn.
Luckily he managed to filter left in time.
Also luckily, no car was close behind me.
That black car than started to going to the left side at quite a high speed.
He was like trying to escape.

Seriously, I don't how this accident was avoided.
Cos even at low speed, it might not be avoidable.
Only thing I can do is to go Guan Yin temple to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment