Saturday 16 March 2013

To cabby of SMRT SHF270K


Dear cabby of SMRT SHF270K,
Pls see the video of what you had done.
(I had off the sound recording)
Sounding horn to you 1 time is to warn you that you had sway into other car lane.
Sound 2nd time, is maybe you still didn't realised it.
Sound 3rd time with 2 tab, means you are close to hitting my vehicle.
Since you didn't signal that you want to filter in.
Neither did you want to filter in, since you had so much time to do so.
Instead of realising the danger you caused to everyone.
You did the stupid act of jam braking, endangering everyone.
Well, you didn't realised that there is such thing call car camera and social media.
As I didn't want to endanger my passengers, i chosen not to hit you even I had expected what you would do.
My advice to you "上的山多,终遇虎“.

No comments:

Post a Comment